- LawsonFanFiction.com has a Zero Tolerance Policy regarding plagiarism. The story you submit must be your own work! If you are caught plagiarizing you will be given three days to rewrite or delete the plagiarized section/chapter/story. If no action is taken within three days your account will be deleted. - If you come across something that is plagiarized, please contact us directly at LawsonFanFiction@ymail.com with the plagiarized piece AND the original.
- Submitted stories should always be backed up. While we continually monitor the server and make regular backups, these are primarily to preserve our software and database setup. LFF makes no promise to archive your stories as an alternative to you making a backup. While we make every endeavor to safely store submitted stories, we cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control, such as server crashes and hacking attempts etc. which may cause any submitted material to be irretrievably lost.
- The story's main character(s) must be a member(s) of Lawson. Please make sure if the story revolves around one specific member (romance, relationship, etc.) that you are ONLY selecting the main character, not every member of the band. To select characters, hold in CTRL + Click. For Mac users, Comment + Click.
- Please check your grammar, spelling and story formatting before posting. Make sure there is a line space in between paragraphs and each individual line of dialogue. If you copy/paste your story and the lines are all running together, please insert < br >< br >(without the spaces) in between each paragraph/line of dialogue to break them up. - We are working on a solution to this problem.
Example FormatI vaguely saw my beautiful mother whip her head around to look at me. I stared up at her like a deer caught in headlights.
She gave me a disapproving look whilst saying “Amelia dear, pick yourself up from the floor and come and watch the television,” She then beamed at my father and turned to me once again “Your favourite show is on”
I gave her a confused expression and reluctantly walked to where my parents were. I glanced at the TV and noticed Justin Bieber prancing on stage.
“Mom, you do know that I absolutely detest Justin Bieber, right?” I questioned her as I looked her way.
“Don’t be silly dear,” She put her hand to her mouth and chuckled behind it. “It’s the 1980’s, everyone loves a bit of Bieber” As she said this, my eyes literally popped out of my sockets. The 1980’s? This has got to be some kind of sick joke.
- All story graphics/pictures must not exceed the dimensions of 200px height by 650px width. If your banner exceeds these limits, it will be removed without warning. In order to keep this site neat and clean, this rule must be followed or banners/story graphics will be permanently disabled.
- If you would like to change, edit or delete your penname, contact us LawsonFanFiction@ymail.com, but give us a day or two to do so. Please do not create a separate account!
- Creating a story and then posting nothing but a link to an outside host is prohibited. If found, these stories will be deleted.
- All stories must be rated correctly and have the appropriate warnings. All adult rated stories are expected to have warnings. After all, they wouldn't have that rating if there wasn't something to be warned about! The site administrators recognize that there is an audience for these stories, but please respect those who do not wish to read them by labeling them appropriately. Please note: Stories containing adults having sex with minors are strictly forbidden.
Submissions found to be in violation of these rules may be removed and the author's account suspended at the discretion of the site administrators and/or moderators. The site administrators reserve the right to modify these rules as needed.